Our Cleanse tea contains a natural, gentle herb that has a mild cleansing effect, so start with a shorter infusion time and work out what’s best for your body. This super simple detox is packed with ingredients traditionally known to help you cleanse your digestive system and decrease water retention. It will help reduce your bloating, support metabolism, boost your energy and help maintain a healthy immune system. That’s right, beat the bloat with 4 weeks of Flat Tummy Tea and get your tummy back to flat in freaking style.
Benefits of Flat Tummy Shakes
Kick those cravings
Control your appetite
Move those stubborn lbs
Our Flat Tummy Shakes are designed to help move stubborn LBS, while our Sweat Towel and Shaker Bottle are designed for our boss babes on the go. Combine all 3 and get ready to crush your goals.
Packed with all the best things a babe could ask for. Not only are our Shake It Baby meal replacement shakes gluten free, dairy free and 100% vegan, they are also soy free and contain no added sugar. Long story short? They are 100% babe friendly. They are designed to help move stubborn LBS. Our super simple detox is packed with ingredients traditionally known to help you cleanse your system, support metabolism and reduce your bloating. Our two or four week cleanse is specifically designed to help you kick that bloated, blugish and blaaaah feeling.
Benefits of Flat Tummy Sweat Towel
This fast-drying microfiber towel is super gentle on your skin, while being ultra absorbent & lightweight. So whether youâ€™re at the gym, yoga or doing at home exercises, it will soak up your sweat while you crush your workout.
Sweat Towel 80cm x 40cm
Carrying Case 19cm x 7cm x 6cm
Benefits of Flat Tummy Lollipops
Suppress your appetite
Kick your cravings
Natural colors and flavors
Our Lollipops feature SATIEREAL, a clinically proven safe active ingredient extracted from natural plants. It works to maximise satiety (which helps control food intake, cravings and weight). So with 1-2 pops per day, you will have your hunger under control and cravings in-check. Just have one whenever you start to feel hungry and it will help hold you over until your next meal!
Got cravings? Well girl, tell them to suck it because our NEW Appetite Suppressant Lollipops are going to keep you in check and comes in grape, watermelon, yellow apple and berry flavors. Best bit? They’re only 35 calories per pop!
Benefits of Flat Tummy Performance Supplement
Boost your mental performance
Improve your memory & concentration
Enhance your mental clarity
Increase your energy
The ultimate daily supplement for our boss babes on-the-go! Itâ€™s packed with kick-a** neuro-nutrients including Bacopa and Ginkgo Biloba to enhance mental performance, memory recall, concentration and clarity.
Find Your Perfect Bundle
So Many Options, So Little Time.
Yep, we have got heaps of Flat Tummy Bundle options to choose from, and with summer in full swing, the time to get back on track is literally right now. So hereâ€™s the 411 on which bundle best suits you!
Flat Tummy Shakes + Tea + Lollipops + Supplements
If you really want to start your comeback strong, this one is for you! Yep, the ultimate get back to flat bundle pack comes with everything you need to get that tummy looking tight + toned. Over the span of 4 weeks, you will use Flat Tummy Shakes to move those stubborn LBS, Flat Tummy Tea to control and reduce bloating, Appetite Suppressant Lollipops to keep your hunger under control in between meals and Performance Supplements to enhance memory, mood and focus. What more could you need?
Flat Tummy Shakes + Tea
If bloating is your biggest issue, this fierce combo will get your tummy back to flat! Our all natural Flat Tummy Tea will work to cleanse the toxins out of your tummy that can cause mega-bloating. Itâ€™s super gentle, super easy and super healthy. While our Flat Tummy Shakes will fuel your tummy with all the good things you need to stay energized – 50+ fruits and veggies, 22 vitamins and minerals and 20 grams of plant based protein (only 130 calories per packet)! Best part? Itâ€™ll also help move a few of those stubborn LBS.
We know it doesnâ€™t sound easy, but your tummy will definitely thank you! If you find yourself feeling like you need a little extra support to move those LBS and reduce bloat we can help! Our Flat Tummy Essentials bundle is 25% OFF and will totally give you that extra kick! Of course, every babe is different so just be sure to stick to what’s important to you!
Beat The Bloat Bundle
Flat Tummy Tea + Infuser
Struggling to beat the bloat when you are always on the go? You are in luck. We know our boss babes are busy, but we can still help you out! This combo gives you 4 x weeks of Flat Tummy Tea and our Tea Infuser. It will keep your Tea hot for 8+ hours, so there is literally no reason not to kick bloatâ€™s a**!
Shake It Up Bundle
Flat Tummy Shakes + Shaker Bottle + Sweat Towel
Getting back on track isnâ€™t easy, we get it. Which is why this bundle makes it so you can shake it anywhere and move those stubborn lbs! Oh yeahâ€¦ and our Shakes are packed with Super Citrimax which is 3 x more effective than diet & exercise alone. So grab that sweat towel, get moving and make it count, babe. Plus, have you seen how cute our shaker bottles and sweat towels are? So you ready to get back on track or what?! Donâ€™t forget you will save 20% when you grab your Flat Tummy Bundle. And now that you know which bundle best suits you, what are you waiting for?
Tummy Health Kick
Tummy health kicks are all about feeling freaking confident again. Yep, thatâ€™s right. Looking good and feeling good for ourselves. So hereâ€™s a rundown for how we do it at Flat Tummy.
Step 1: Stock up on Flat Tummy Shakes + Flat Tummy Tea.
Step 2: Work it! As much as we donâ€™t want to admit it, we need to work in some exercise if we are going to get the best results possible during our health kick.
So here are some of our favorite exercises that you can do at home! Yep, it’s pretty damn easy, and trust us… we are gonna get you there.
Have boxing gloves?
Put them on and take some aggression out on the air. Yep, get into it and go for about 1 minutes intervals x 15 with 30 seconds breaks. This should get that heart rate bumping. You can do this without gloves as well!
Have a skipping rope?
Grab it and head outside for a 20 minute skip. This is a great way to get your heart rate up, and fast. If you donâ€™t have a skipping rope, you can still do this activity and make the motions as-if you had a rope!
Have some weights?
Grab your shake and your weights, then head outside. You can pretty much target every body muscle with the right moves. Just hit up Google and search what you want to target (bum, tummy, arms or legs) for specific exercises. If you donâ€™t have weights on hand, anything heavy can work. Ex. 4 L jug of water!
Have a basketball ball?
You know what to do. And even if you donâ€™tâ€¦ just go for it! We are all about trying new things at Flat Tummy, so even if you are not sure what are you are doingâ€¦ activity is activity. Plus, this is a great one to get your kids or girlfriends involved!
Remember, ladies… Health kicks are all about feeling good again, and making healthy changes for yourself. So do yourself a favor, and start sooner than later. You got this.
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
Weâ€™ll admitâ€¦ SOMETIMES… there are actually legitimate reasons as to why you canâ€™t workout. We get it. But more often than not, the excuses that you tell yourself to justify not feeling guilty for skipping your working out are BS. And letâ€™s be real, the only BS weâ€™re gonna deal with is Burritos and Salsa. So weâ€™ve compiled some of our favorite lame excuses that we know will sound all too familiar. And then weâ€™re going to tell why they donâ€™t fly with us and what you need to do to shut those thoughts down!!
1. It’s Too ColdÂ – If you’re one of those babes that wonâ€™t go outside until the temperature is above your age, we donâ€™t wanna hear it. It can never be too cold. Do you know why? Because thereâ€™s nothing stopping you from doing a killer workout in the comfort of your own home. Itâ€™s just about getting in the right mindset to stick to your goals and not let anything get in the way. Make sure you have your Activate tea first thing to warm you up and then back it up with an awesome home workout. Problem solved.
2. Iâ€™m Too TiredÂ – Too bad, babe. Adulting is hard, having kids is hard and work is hard. We get it. But itâ€™s all about balance. You need to make sure youâ€™re getting enough sleep and putting the right stuff in your body. There should be nothing stopping you from getting through the day and get your body active. Even if itâ€™s just walking around the block, it still counts and itâ€™s still important. And for those days when youâ€™re feeling extra bluggish. weâ€™ve got your back.
3. Working Out Is BoringÂ – Ummâ€¦ have you seen some of the stuff you can do instead of running on a treadmill? The workout world is crazy right now with everything from hula hooping classes to classes that require you to dance and jump around a step for 45 minutes to killer tunes. If you donâ€™t like your workout the answer is simple, change it. You need to enjoy what youâ€™re doing, and trust us, there are so many options out there for you, you could literally do a different type of exercise every day for months and never do the same thing twice. So sorry babes, but that excuse wonâ€™t fly either.
4. I seriously donâ€™t have time – Babe, we seriously donâ€™t buy it. If youâ€™ve got time to sit on Instagram for 45 minutes and like someoneâ€™s photo from 157 weeks ago, youâ€™ve got time to get up off your butt and do something. You have to set yourself some goals, and stick to them. You just need to keep telling yourself.. â€˜Iâ€™VE GOT THIS,â€™ and then just get it done. Then you can reward yourself with an Instagram stalk or some TV time afterwards. But youâ€™re not going to get anywhere if you keep putting it off. Once you start, you have to commit. And only then will you see the results. Weâ€™re here for a long time, babes (and also a good time.) But either way, weâ€™ve got your back.
5. Itâ€™s too expensive – Is it though? Because the last time we checkedâ€¦.doing a home workout from YouTube was pretty freaking cheap. Sorry babes, but that excuse wonâ€™t work on us either. You gotta get creative. Donâ€™t have a medicine ball? No problems, the fruit bowl will do. Or if you donâ€™t want to go out and buy some weights, really heavy books work just as well. So yeah, getting a gym membership can get a bit pricey, but who said you had to go to a gym to get your exercise in for the day? Nope, wasnâ€™t us. So reallyâ€¦. thereâ€™s no reason you canâ€™t get up and get that butt (and that tummy) moving!
6. Iâ€™m not seeing any results – Weâ€™re not going to lie, even we can be guilty of going to the gym for the first time in 4 months and then checking for abs the next day. Babes, thatâ€™s not how it goes. If youâ€™re not seeing results thereâ€™s probably one reason whyâ€¦ youâ€™re not being consistent. It doesnâ€™t happen overnight and you have to stick at it. Just like your Flat Tummy Tea detox, your workout plan, no matter how easy or intense, needs to stay on track. Keep yourself accountable or even better, get your best friend involved and do it together!
We think you get the idea, but the fact is… youâ€™re the only thing standing in the way of getting where you want to be. If you want to look good and feel even better youâ€™ve gotta start somewhere. So get your Flat Tummy Tea brewing, set yourself some goals and keep at it. Girl, YOUâ€™VE GOT THIS!
Not A Runner? Neither Are We.
But here are 6 ways to shut down your negative inner thoughts and get it done!
1. That perfect playlist – Literally cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. Ever obsessed over 3 songs so much that you put them in a playlist and just repeat them over and over again? Well, there it is! 12 minutes worth of running music right there. Aka… the perfect playlist for your first run! Once you turn the volume up, you can hardly hear your breathing and you’ll also stop focusing on the fact that you’re running because youâ€™re too busy mouthing the words. So if you do the math, and you listen to those three songs twice, thatâ€™s basically 20 minutes (give or take) of running done for the day right there. Whichâ€¦ if youâ€™re not a runnerâ€¦. is a pretty solid effort when youâ€™re just starting to get back on track. Finish it up with a 10 minute walk to cool down and head straight home to your Flat Tummy Tea.
2. Change it up Babes, take note – If youâ€™re like us and youâ€™re always looking for the quickest path or the easiest way out, do yourself a favor and always change up your route. A new location changes everything. All of a sudden youâ€™re not looking for the same tree that you know indicates that youâ€™ve only got 2 more minutes to go. Plus looking at new scenery will keep you distracted from your breathing, or the fact that youâ€™re running in general and you might be pleasantly surprised with how much longer you last when youâ€™re in a new setting.
3. Donâ€™t push yourself too far – Weâ€™ve all been there. Thereâ€™s nothing worse than starting off strong only to realize 3 minutes into your run that thereâ€™s a reason why you havenâ€™t gone on one in about 8 months. We get it. The key is to start at a realistic pace and build from there. Donâ€™t go too hard too quickly, itâ€™s all about finding a pace thatâ€™s sustainable. You can build up your speed in time, but the key is consistency and 20 minutes at a good solid pace is better than 3 minutes of sprinting your legs off.
4. The buddy system – Grab your go to work bestie, get a timetable going, and stick to it. Thereâ€™s nothing better than having your sassy bff give you a hard time for bailing. Thatâ€™s what theyâ€™re there for. And thatâ€™s why you love them. Because even when you feel like staying home and laying on the couch, theyâ€™re right there knocking on your door until youâ€™re ready to go. And youâ€™ll do the same for them. Keep each other accountable, and smash those goals together! Trust us, this is where itâ€™s at.
5. Motivate yourself – We know it sounds corny, but if thereâ€™s one thing thatâ€™s going to motivate you to get it done, itâ€™s taking a long ass look in the mirror and reminding yourself of why youâ€™re doing what youâ€™re doing. Hang your dream dress on the back of the door, take a before photo and look at it every day, whatever you need to do to remind yourself why you need to smash your goals is whatâ€™s going to get you out of your pjs, into your sports gear and out there getting it done!
6. New gear – Just becauseâ€¦. It helps, ok!
5 Snack Hacks To Help Kick Those Cravings.
Babe, we get it. Once you go for the snacks you can never go back. Yeah, one cookie canâ€™t hurt. But the 5 more that you eat after the first one may hurt a little. The attack of the snack is brutal. So weâ€™ve come up with 5 snack hacks to help you stay on track and steer you away from those 11 pm cravings that you tell yourself you need. Because letâ€™s be realâ€¦ you really donâ€™t.
1. Almond Butter – Itâ€™s like peanut butterâ€¦ but better. Trust us, this stuff is the bomb. It basically tastes like a slightly healthier version of peanut butter and it is better for you. You can have it on your oats in the morning (along with your Activate), on a banana as a mid morning snack or on some celery in the afternoon if youâ€™re feeling peckish. Itâ€™s basically got all the good stuff. Itâ€™s high in protein and iron and also has some vital sugars that give you that little kick of energy when you just freaking need it. Itâ€™s also pretty low on the calorie front. Donâ€™t go over doing it with 5 tablespoons, but a heaped teaspoon with any of the above add on’s is the perfect boost you need when those sugar snack cravings kick in. So put the chocolate down, and get that almond butter going!
2. Berries – Oh yeah, berries are your new bff. You might be a strawberry loving babe, or you might like the raspberries. Every babe has a preference. But our personal favorite has to be blueberries. If youâ€™re like us, and sometimes find yourself half an arm deep in the chip packet, blueberries are a good replacement if you want to eat a lot of something. Theyâ€™re super calorie-friendly, and they give you that consistent burst of energy so you donâ€™t go spiking and crashing throughout the day. Oh yeah, and if youâ€™re the kind of babe that doesnâ€™t like to drink a crazy amount of water, then you definitely need to get on this, because blueberries are also like 80% water so theyâ€™re super hydrating as well. So when you feel like munching on something and your head is telling you to go for the chipsâ€¦ shut that down and head to the fridge and grab some berries. You will thank us later.
3. Water – The truth is babes, usually when you get that rumble in your tummyâ€¦. it actually means youâ€™re thirsty, not hungry. You can often confuse yourself with this one and itâ€™s most likely the reason you find yourself craving the afternoon snacks that once you start eating, you canâ€™t seem to stop. So the best thing you can do when those cravings hit, is to have a big glass of water, wait 20 minutes and then re-assess if youâ€™re still hungry. Normally youâ€™ll find that desperate need for food actually goes away. And if it doesnâ€™t that it means that youâ€™re genuinely hungry so you can afford to start making a little healthy snack. Even if youâ€™re not a big water drinker, weâ€™re just going to level with you for a second and sayâ€¦ you need to be. Plus, itâ€™s basically a necessity when youâ€™re doing your Flat Tummy Program that you need to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated and see the best results. Your body needs it, so get yourself a kick-ass water bottle, set yourself a timer every hour and get drinking.
4. Natural Greek – Yogurt just to be clear, babeâ€¦ weâ€™re talking natural, unflavoured, unsweetened natural Greek yogurt. Yogurt can be a tricky one, as most companies will try and be a little bit sneaky. If it says â€œLow Fatâ€ thatâ€™s generally code for â€œhigh in sugar.â€ And if you find something thatâ€™s â€œLow In Sugarâ€ itâ€™s generally code for â€œfull of fatâ€. But never fear, babes. There is a happy medium. Itâ€™s called all natural Greek yogurt. And it should be a relief because yogurt is actually freaking good for your insides. Itâ€™s an amazing natural probiotic, itâ€™s packed full of calcium, and itâ€™s a great morning snack that leaves you feeling nice and full. You can even mix it with your almond butter, or your blueberries if youâ€™re feeling extra adventurous.
5. Almonds – Approach with caution, babes. These are the best snack if you get your portion controls right. Theyâ€™re basically full of all the best things ever, and theyâ€™re high in protein, fiber, iron, magnesium, and a bunch of other things weâ€™re not super familiar withâ€¦ but the moral of the story is they are good for you and theyâ€™re the perfect snack when youâ€™re craving a little something something. But, theyâ€™re kind of crazy high in the calorie department when you go overboard. So you really only need a handful and not a lot moreâ€¦. just be careful that you donâ€™t go eating half the bag.
So there you have it babes. Our 5 snack hacks that you can keep hidden away at work or in the pantry at home that you need to tell yourself to eat, rather than reaching for the ice-cream or the chocolate. Itâ€™s all about making the right choices at the right times. And trust us, subbing in some of these handy little snack tricks, especially while youâ€™re doing your Flat Tummy program, will definitely help you stay on track and help you get that kick-ass tummy youâ€™ve been working on! Girl, youâ€™ve got this!
Tummy Comeback Workout
So you have received your Ultimate Flat Tummy Bundle and you are ready to make your tummy comeback happen. But you might be wondering, what next?! Donâ€™t worry babe, we get it. Thatâ€™s why we are hooking you up with a 15 minute tummy comeback workout that you can bang out right now without any equipment. Better get goingâ€¦ youâ€™re not gonna want to miss this one.
First things first, start off with a quick 5 minute warm up. Jog on the spot, do some high knees, or even go for a quick walk or runâ€¦ your call babe! After that? Perform as many reps as possible within a 1 minute span of each of these ab burners, and then repeat the whole set 3 times!
1. Frog Jumps – Starting in a plank position, jump your feet towards the outside of your hands keeping them firmly planted on the ground. Then, jump back into plank.
2. Commandos – Starting in a plank position, lower your right elbow onto the mat, and then bring your left elbow down (so that youâ€™re in an elbow plank). Return to your plank position and repeat while alternating elbows.
3. Leg Raise W Hip Raise – Lie on your back with your knees bent. Next, lift your legs into the air with your hands pressed into the floor. Continue lifting your legs until you slowly lift your hips off the ground and into your chest.
4. Ab Bike – Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Next, place your hands behind your head, raise your shoulders off the ground, and bend your knees off the floor. Start pedaling them in the air, alternating each one.
5. V Ups – Lie on your back with your arms and legs extended. While keeping your abs tight and your knees bent to a 45-degree angle, lift your hands and feet to meet each other above your torso and then lower them back to the floor.
Still havenâ€™t grabbed your Ultimate Flat Tummy Bundle? Donâ€™t worry babe, youâ€™re in luck. You can still get that tummy comeback started with 25% OFF our bundles right now!
OK babe, the summer holidays are officially ending and if youâ€™re anything like us – youâ€™ve done maybe a little too much celebrating this summer and that Flat Tummy Fix is definitely calling your name.
That means itâ€™s time to get up, get moving, and kick some a**. And guess whatâ€¦ weâ€™ve got a workout that you can smash out in 15 minutes. So, weâ€™re not taking any excuses. Yep, letâ€™s do this!
Warm Up: This oneâ€™s easy, girl. Just get up, get going and get moving! Even a 10 minute light jog should do the trick. But if you are looking for some new ideas – we have got you covered.
– Jog in place/ Butt Kickers (30 seconds)
– Overhead Arm Circles (30 seconds)
– Jumping jacks (30 seconds)
– High knees (30 seconds)
– Leg Swings with toe touch (Alternating legs for 30 seconds)
– Burpees or Mountain Climbers (30 seconds)
1. Sumo Jump Squats (15 reps)
Standing with your feet shoulder width apart slightly turned out and your arms on your hips, bend your knees into a wide squat and jump up.
2. Squat (25 reps)
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and toes pointed slightly outward for this one. Drop your hips and sit back so that your thighs are parallel with the floor.
3. Push-ups (10 reps)
Begin on all fours placing your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Squeeze your abs as tight as possible, lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, and push back into starting position.
4. Bicycle crunches (10 reps per side)
Lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands behind your head, raise your shoulders off the ground, and bend your knees off the floor. Start pedaling them in the air, alternating each one.
1. Mountain Climbers (10 reps per side)
Start off in a plank position with your abs engaged. Bring your right knee forward below your chest, toes off the ground, and then return to starting position. Alternate legs and increase your pace to a â€˜runningâ€™ speed.
2. Single-Arm Plank (10 reps per side)
Start in a plank position with your hands planted on the ground and your feet hip distance apart. Next, reach one arm above your head or bring it to your side. Make sure you engage your core here to maintain balance! Alternate between arms.
3. Tricep Dips (15 reps)
Place your hands shoulder width apart (with or without a bench) and slide your butt in front of the bench, with your legs out in front of you. Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until youâ€™re at a 90-degree angle. Return to startup position.
4. V-Sits (10 reps)
Lie on your back with your arms and legs extended. While keeping your abs tight and your knees bent to a 45-degree angle, lift your hands and feet to meet each other above your torso and then lower them back to the floor.
*continue each circuit for a full 6 minutes
Still you need your Flat Tummy Fix essentials? We have got you covered babe. Head to our website and shop our biggest sale ever with up to 20% off!
Tummy Redemption Challenge
4 Things To Do Before You Start.
Weâ€™ve all been there. Starting a challenge only to realize on Day 1 of the challenge, youâ€™re not organized. Youâ€™ve probably already messed up by 11 oâ€™clock in the morning, and next thing you know youâ€™re 3 weeks into the â€œchallengeâ€, that you never actually started properly in the first place. Well, babesâ€¦ not this time around. The tummy redemption challenge is about to go down, so weâ€™ve put together 4 things you need to do before you get started.
1. Clean Out The Fridge – Trust us, babes. We know itâ€™s toughâ€¦ but itâ€™s gotta be done. Cleaning out your fridge is one of the best ways to stop your future bored self from undoing all the hard work youâ€™ve been doing. We all love a little late night snack, donâ€™t get us wrong. But guess what – in a week and a half when youâ€™ve been absolutely slaying your tummy redemption challenge, and itâ€™s 10:30 pm, you are on the couch, and craving something super super treat worthyâ€¦ youâ€™re gonna get up, walk over the fridge and grab some healthy snacks youâ€™ve left yourself.
2. Buy A New Water Bottle – Part of the tummy redemption challenge means seriously paying attention to how much water is going into your body. Whether youâ€™re trying to kick bloatâ€™s ass, or move those stubborn LBS – you need to start with kicking your metabolism into gear. If youâ€™re like a few of us at Flat Tummy and you are not a big water fan – do something about it. Get yourself a kick-ass water bottle, set yourself a timer on your phone for every hour, and try and push yourself to drink around 2 liters a day. Believe usâ€¦ your body (and your tummy) are gonna be thankful for it.
3. Grab Yourself Some New Gear – If youâ€™re doing a tummy redemption challenge, you gotta dress like it. And besides, this is literally the best motivation to make you want to get shit done. Nothing like tackling a new challenge in some new leggings or a new top. When you are looking good and feeling fine, you are gonna want to get out there and show it off. Which means youâ€™re more likely to head out for a walk or actually go the gym. You know weâ€™re right.
4. Figure Out Your Game Plan – To be honest, babes this one is really important. Part of the reason so many women donâ€™t follow through with their challenges or workout plans is because they donâ€™t really know when or where or how theyâ€™re going to do something. You need a game plan. If youâ€™re doing a workout program, figure out whether youâ€™re going to do it at home, or at the gym. What are you are going to need, what music do you want to listen to, what clothes do you need to bring to work – if youâ€™re gonna hit the gym straight after you leave. All of these sorts of questions are things you need to ask yourself so you donâ€™t fall off track. Itâ€™s super easy – you just have to work out what works for you and commit. And whatever you do, donâ€™t forget to take your Flat Tummy Tea or your Shake It Baby.
Tummy Redemption Challenge Phase 2
In case you have not heard yet, the Tummy Redemption Challenge is going on at Flat Tummy and you know we are getting our whole squad involved. Yep, that includes you too, babe. So weâ€™ve put together a quick Tummy Workout Plan for you. We made it super simple, and all these exercises are 100% babe friendly AKA can be done from the comfort of your own bedroom floor. Damn right, we got you like that. Got any more excuses for us to shut down? Awesome, letâ€™s get to it.
1. Tummy Twists
Sit on your bum and raise both your legs in the air, but keep them together (your knees can be bent, but just keep your feet off the ground). Neither your legs or your back should be touching the ground.Â Basically sitting in a V shape. Put your hands together and rotate your shoulders from left to right while keeping your lower half centered. Try touching the ground on each side of your body when you do it, to really twist. If you want to increase the difficulty, you can use something as a weight in your hands. i.e., book or a bottle of wine, you know, whatever you have laying around.
Think of a push up position without the pain of actually doing a push up. Lay with your belly facing the ground, elbow/forearms supporting your upper body, feet together. Keep your body straight (donâ€™t be doing the downward dog yoga position). Keep your Core engaged by keeping it flexed. Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times with 15 second breaks in-between
3. Air Kicks
Lay on your back with your arms laying next to your body Lift your legs to be approx. 5 inches off the ground. Kick your left leg up (to about 15 inches off the ground), while keeping your right leg approx. 5 inches off the ground. Lower your left leg to about 5 inches off the ground, kick your right leg up (to about 15 inches off the ground). Continue in a rhythm for about 15 kicks on each side. The trick is to keep your tummy tight and you should feel it in your lower abdomen. Itâ€™s not about speed, itâ€™s about control. Repeat for a series of 3 full sets
4. High Rise Hips
Lay on your back with your arms laying next to your body. Have your feet together and raise them both in the air. Tighten your core to keep control. Try to keep them up near your head, while keeping your legs together. Subtly raise your body approx. 2/3 inches, while keeping your bum off the ground. Repeat movement 50 times
We all know what a crunch is supposed to look like. Now if you ask us if we have ever actually done one. Thatâ€™s a different story. Start by getting into the crunch position. Rather than have your legs bent with your feet on the ground, raise your legs in the air, and make them as straight as possible. Keep them together in the air, while beginning to do crunches. Crunches should not be mistaken with sit ups. You do not want to raise your whole back off the ground. Focus on keeping your head straight to the sky, with your hands cupping the back of your head. Use your core to raise your shoulders just enough to be off the ground. Do 50 in total even if you need to take a few breaks
6. Reward Run
Weâ€™re all about balance, even during our Tummy Redemption Challenge. So if you actually did 1-5 (or maybe even 3/5,) we will definitely support a little late night nibble (why else would fridges have lights in them?) But, we do mean little, babe. Tummy Redemption is still going, so be sure to stick with us. Who knows what other treats will be up our sleeves.
Struggling To Find The Motivation To Workout Today?
3 Workouts To Do When You Are Just Not Feeling It
We have all been there, we all have off days and sometimes we just donâ€™t have the energy or motivation to workout – we get it. And to be honest, ladies – sometimes we need to take those days and just rest. But just like we have cheat meals (a babe cannot eat healthy all the time), we have a few cheat workouts too. Yep, they are a thing. Cheat workouts are the workouts that do not seem that hard or like you are working out at all. But you are. So they are basically the best kind of workouts. So next time you think about skipping your workout cause you do not feel up to it – donâ€™t. Do a cheat workout! Trick your body into doing something active and stay on track with your fitness goals. Here are a few activities you can try:
1. Casual bike ride – The best part about this is that it builds the booty and keeps the tummy looking flat. You can even get your best friend to go with you and make it into a hangout.
2. Swimming with friends – Okay, swimming is bomb for a couple reasons. You can make a whole day of it. You pretty much workout your entire body and it actually helps to cool you down on hot summer days. This one is a total win in our books. Plus, our Lollipops make for a wicked poolside sidekick.
3. Going for a walk with a friend – Sounds pretty basic, right? But hey, babe if it is going for a walk versus chilling on the couch watching Netflix – which one do you think is a better activity for our bodies. Yep, walking. So if itâ€™s just not your day for a hard workout, thatâ€™s totally A-OK. Walking is better than nothing.
They might seem pretty basic – we know. But sometimes going back to the basics isnâ€™t necessarily a bad thing. Moral of the story: Get up, get out and get going. You know what to do.
Achieving (And Smashing) Goals Through Daily Motivation, “Just Like Showering”.
Today’s to do list, a 5 year plan – aka goals. We have got them and we know you do too. And yes, some things on our to do list somehow end up on our New Years resolution list and then even end up on our 5 year plan – eat better, be fitter and tick more things off our lists make regular appearances. As Amanda Bisk from activenow.com.au says, motivation is something we need to work on everyday, â€œjust like showeringâ€. Trust us, this girl knows how to get shit done.
Motivation. It is the driving force that helps create a path to achieving our goals, especially when it comes to fitness and health. I have been getting lots of questions from you guys about how I keep motivated to stay fit and active. To put it simply, I see it as a daily necessity, something that we need to work on everyday. Just like showering! We have all been through patches where the motivation to get up and get active is non-existent, I definitely have! And thatâ€™s totally OK! We are human, not machines, and we should not expect things to work perfectly all the time. We just need a little nudge, a little reminder to say â€˜hey, remember that thing you wanted? Lets go get it! So, what are some things you can do to keep that motivation to stay on top of those fitness and health goals? Lets break it down:
Write It Down – Number one step is to understand what you want. Make it clear, achievable and something you can measure. â€˜Getting fitâ€™ is not clear enough. What does â€˜fitâ€™ mean? How do you know when you have achieved this? Doing something active and moving my body for at least 30 min everyday or jogging for 10 minutes without stopping. This is clear and something you can keep a track of. Remember when you write a goal down, it is not set in stone. We can change our goals at anytime depending on what happens along the way. Writing it down just gives us a clear picture of what we actually want. It is easier to be motivated toward something that we can picture in our minds. Keep your goal visible too. Stick it on your bathroom mirror so you see it everyday!
Break It Down – Again, this is something I strongly believe in and put into practice for my own motivation. What can you do each day that acts as a stepping stone toward that goal? If your goal is to jog non stop for 10 minutes, lets break it down into a daily jog where you might walk for 30 seconds then jog for 30 seconds for a total of 10 minutes. You can then try to increase the time jogging into 45 second or 1 minute bursts. Soon you will spend more time jogging than walking and that 10 minute goal will be just around the corner. It is really important to acknowledge your accomplishments at the end of the day. If you went out there and completed the training you set out to do, tell yourself â€˜I killed it!â€™
Learn – You can never learn enough about your health. Keep expanding your knowledge of your body, what you feed it and how you move it. The more we know about the awesome things our bodies can do and how much nutrition and exercise influences the way we look and feel, the more you will want to do things to look after yourself. I try to learn something new each day. Even if it is as simple as a good stretch to help my posture, or finding out that celery contains silica, a nutrient that promotes healthy hair, skin and nails.
Daily Workout Diary – I have kept one of these for years! I usually plan out my week of workouts. Just a general idea of what I would like to do each day and where I can fit it into my schedule. I find if I have it written down, it is like an appointment I have made with myself, then I have no excuse of having â€˜no timeâ€™ to workout! At the end of each day or sometimes at the end of each session, I write down what I did. Having my workouts all written out gives me something to look back on and keep track of my progress. I can see when I can start to increase the weight, reps, running distance etc. I also write how I feel at the end of the week which lets me know if I need an extra rest day the next week or if a can add in an extra session and work a little harder. I love shopping for a new training diary! Remember to look for something that you can take around with you and something that you are proud to whip out at your session. Having a full day to a page also helps so you have enough room to write and keep it neat and readable. Except at the end of the year I usually look back and as the months go by, my writing has slowly become more messy with a lot more scribbles and little drawings on the side of the pages!
Make A Date – This is something you need to follow through with in your training diary. Set a time and place you need to be to do your workout. Even if it is being at home in your living room at 7 am! Having a set time gives us motivation to actually get started on our training session before we find an excuse to tell ourselves we donâ€™t have the time to do it now. I know I have been a culprit of â€˜doing it laterâ€™ and then eventually run out of time because I got side tracked playing Candy Crush or looking for a top to wear in my wardrobe, then spending the next hour going through all the belongings and finding clothes I forgot I had! Set that workout date with yourself and donâ€™t be late!
Find A Training Buddy – Having a friend or family member training with you can be some of the best motivation. They donâ€™t need to be there at every session, but on occasion they can help you to not only commit to your workout (because someone else is relying on you to be there) but also inspire you to push that little bit harder during your session or bring you some creative ideas to add to your workout. Once a week, I try to organize a session with a friend where we are doing something fun and active together. You can use this as your catch up time instead of meeting for a meal or a movie.
Perfect Preparation Equals Perfect Performance – Set up and organize the things you need for your workout. I always pack my workout bag and even set out my clothes the night before. Having everything you need ready to go makes it that little bit easier to commit to your session. All you need to do is grab your stuff and go and there is no rushing around looking for that other shoe at 6 am in the morning! I love putting together outfits for the next day. It gets me excited for my session but also ensures Iâ€™m wearing the right things to match my workout.
There are so many things that can ignite our motivation. The tips above are just a few of the things that help me. I have a collection of things that I use and I am constantly adding new things including an inspiration board full of pictures on my wall that I see everyday and having a morning alarm on my phone that wakes me up and asks me â€˜what will you do today to be the most awesome you?â€™ Remember, everyone is different, it is about finding what works for you. Lets get motivated!!
Flab To Fit In 10 Minutes A Day – Yep, It’s Possible.
â€œIâ€™m too busyâ€ you say. Yep, we all are. There are not enough hours in a day, ever. Keeping fit is a priority but itâ€™s not often at the top of our to do list. Luckily, Nikki Sharp for active now has shared her tips for getting from flab to fit in just 10 mins a day. Yep, itâ€™s possible.
You want to get fit but life just seems to get in the way. Thereâ€™s kids, work, school, meetings, travel, and wellâ€¦ just lifeâ€¦ and no matter how much time you set aside to exercise each day there never seems to be enough time. How can it be that you have 24 hours, 72 hours a week and yet no time at all? If this sounds like you, trust me, youâ€™re not alone. Even for myself I try to make time when Iâ€™m on holiday or during the weekends when I have vowed off work for a few hours to go exercise. So much easier said than done sometimes! I wanted to share with you my flab to fit routine and little tricks that will get you fit in only 10 minutes a day. This way, there are no excuses, you donâ€™t need to find time to hit the gym and you will feel amazing in just a few minutes of each day.
1.Workout in the morning before you have time to make excuses. My favorite thing to do is doing a quick 10 minute circuit in my pjâ€™s before I take a shower. This gets my blood flowing and wakes me up more than a coffee does.
2. Do squats every time you go to the bathroom. This is a sneaky way to get your bum looking amazing without stepping foot in a gym. Bonus, the more water you drink the more squats youâ€™ll do!
3. Stop making excuses. Be real with yourself and think about why you want to change. If you are serious about getting fit then you will make time in your day
4. Make it fun. Finding exercise that you enjoy will make you look forward to doing it each time, rather than dreading it.
5. Have exercise be a reward, not a punishment. Too many people look at exercise as something that is only to burn calories instead of something that makes you feel amazing. If you find a form of working out that you love then it no longer becomes about only calories, rather it is a treat to do. Now for the quick 10 minute fat blasting routine. It will leave you out of breath, sweating and is quite challenging, however you do not need any gym equipment for it, only your body and a positive attitude! I recommend using a timer application for this routine. Do this 3-4 times a week for optimal results. Each exercise lasts 30 seconds, repeat the routine 2 times. Jumping Jacks Squats Push-ups (on knees is okay, but remember to challenge yourself and do off knees if you can) Crunches, Mountain climbers, Alternative lunges, Burpees, Jump squats.
5 Ways To Start Your New Year Strong
1. Take a look back
Our babes here at HQ find it really helpful to take a look back at 2018 as a whole.
Feeling like you snacked a little too much on the weekends? Or skipped the gym just a few too many days? No sweat, babe! Our tip? Avoid the weekend snacking by bringing someÂ Appetite Suppressant Lollipops with you, or prepacking your Shake in your shaker bottle.
2. Set yourself realistic goals
Trust us – we get it, setting goals (and following through with them) is freaking hard. Itâ€™s super helpful to break your goal into smaller, more manageable, easier to achieve milestones. This way you can make a game plan and timeline for seeing results! AND you get to celebrate each win, no matter how small!
3. Lean on your bestie
There is no better way to get that tummy back to flat and stay on track then to spend time with your bestie for some motivation, encouragement (and healthy competition). We all have those days when we just want to veg and skip the workoutâ€¦ but your bestie will definitely give you the push you need to keep going! Cheer each other along the whole wayâ€¦ because if sheâ€™s killing it – you are too!
4. Sleep is for theÂ weakÂ strong
Seriously, one of the most important things to do to start your day off strong is to get enough sleep! Getting 7 – 9 hours will help keep you energized and focused. And, we know when you are feeling recharged you will totally crush your workout! Plus, donâ€™t forget your Flat Tummy Cleanse – it will help you detox and reduce bloat!
5. Put yourself first
Be a little selfish, youâ€™re worth it! It can be so easy to focus on everyone else and forget to get that workout in (or forget your Flat Tummy Shake for lunch). Make sure you put yourself at the top of the list and make yourself a priority!
These are just a few ways you can start 2019 off strong. Of course, every babe is different so just be sure to stick to what’s important to you! Oh, and donâ€™t forget yourÂ Flat Tummy EssentialsÂ to help keep you on track!
Long Weekend Recovery Tips
So you waited for what felt like forever, for the long weekend celebrations to have a much needed break. The weekend comes to an end and youâ€™re left with some fun memories and a totally blaaaah feeling to start the week. Weâ€™ve all been thereâ€¦ you fell off track just a little bit (OK or maybe a lot). But youâ€™re in luck, because we went ahead and did some research for quick, easy fixes to recover from the long weekend – hereâ€™s 4 things you can try!
1. Detox your system – Maybe you wish you hadnâ€™t had those last few drinks and youâ€™re not totally feeling 100%? It happens. Start a Flat Tummy Tea program! The Activate and Cleanse tea will help you cleanse your system, support metabolism and reduce bloat AKA ditch that blaaah feeling! Grab your Flat Tummy Tea Infuser and bring your Activate Tea with you when youâ€™re on the go – no excuses!
2. Rehydrate – (We mean with water!) Drink a glass of warm water with lemon first thing in the morning – itâ€™s a great way to settle your tummy and get rid of lingering dehydration. Be sure to keep a bottle nearby for the day, so itâ€™s always within reach.
3. Exercise – As much as you donâ€™t want to. Itâ€™s a freakinâ€™ huge help to get moving and get in some exercise! Even a brisk walk outside with a friend is better than nothing! Sunlight and fresh air are great hangover helpers.
4. Update your playlist – Nothing helps your workout and motivation to get moving more than a fresh new playlist. Take 20 minutes, grab some new jams and get going.
These might seem like really straight forward ideas, but sometimes youâ€™ve got to get back to the basics to get on track.
Yep, You Got This
(even when youâ€™re hungover).
Yep, you got this but letâ€™s be real, the next morning… our bodies donâ€™t bounce back, and our headaches donâ€™t go away, quite as easy as they did when we were younger. And because we know weâ€™re not the only babes that struggle to get up and get anything done the next day, weâ€™ve decided to put together some of our favorite tips and tricks to help get prepped for your workoutâ€¦ even with your hungover. Because whether you wanna believe it or not, sweating out those toxins from the night before is actually going to make you feel better.
1) Get Hydrated – Girl, trust us. You need to be getting water, (and lots of it) back into your system way before you even think about leaving the house. When you drink, your kidneys donâ€™t absorb water like they normally would so it heads straight to your bladder. Drinking water the next morning is basically a necessity and can help you restore nutrients. Once youâ€™ve loaded up on the H2O, itâ€™s time to get your Activate tea brewing. Itâ€™s packed with ingredients like green tea and peppermint tea which are designed to settle your tummy and give you that extra kick of energy that we both know you definitely need.
2) Get The Good StuffÂ – Yes, we are talking about food. But no, we are not talking about going to McDonald’s and smashing down a bacon and egg McMuffin meal. We know you think you want it, but the reality is, it will probably make you feel worse. You have got to be smart when it comes to what you put in your body when youâ€™re hungover, and even smarter when you are getting ready to work out. The trick is to stick to foods that are high in protein or high in carbohydrates. Or if youâ€™re feeling adventurous, both. Things like eggs, porridge, muesli, rye bread and bananas are all good options and can help you reduce that nausea feeling. Pair it along with your Flat Tummy Tea Activate and youâ€™re one step closer to being good to go!
3) Get It Right – Letâ€™s be real, babes. This is not the day to try and smash your 10 minute time, or step up your weight game. You do have to give yourself a break and take it easy. Itâ€™s more about just getting your body moving thatâ€™s the most important thing. Alternating between a walk or a light jog on the treadmill and lifting some light weights is where itâ€™s at. Aim for about 20-30 minutes and then give yourself a freaking big high five. So there you have it, babes. And like always, weâ€™ve got your back. Itâ€™s about feeling freaking good as well as looking it. And trust us, when it comes to sweating out that hangoverâ€¦ youâ€™ll be feeling better for it. Trust us.
Get Your App On & Get The Most Out Of Your Day!
Itâ€™s undeniable, we are busy. Our day to day lives are filled with appointments, work, friends, family, deciding what to wear, add to that technology and social media, and weâ€™re alwaysâ€¦ hang on, just let me check my Instagram.
At Flat Tummy, we love encouraging you all to be motivated, dedicated and passionate about your health and well being. It is important to take some of that girl power to focus on aspects in life such as confidence, self esteem and overall happiness. 🙂
Balanced is an app we found which allows users to make time for the small things in life that matter. Its a great way to improve your lifestyle by taking your time in doing things such as drinking your Flat Tummy Tea to beat that unwanted bloated tummy, or by setting yourself goals and going out of your comfort zone to achieve them. It also provides rewards for accomplishing the activities you chose. It is a motivational, confidence boosting, and fun app which helps you integrate good habits and keep you driven and focused on what’s most important in your life. We just loved the idea of using this app and thought you might too!
6 Ways To Stay Motivated
If you think youâ€™re getting out of your New Tummy resolution after two-weeks, think again, babe. We know some of you need a bit more motivation. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™re hitting you up with our six ways to stay motivated!
1. Write down your goal(s) – Before you start anything, what is it you want to accomplish? Whatâ€™re the 3 things motivating you to make this your goal? Once youâ€™ve thought of those, you can make a plan for how youâ€™re going to get there. Youâ€™ll be able to look at these when youâ€™re having an off day, and remind yourself exactly why youâ€™re doing this.
2. Take before photos – Nobody else has to see these except you and trust us, they can be very motivating! Small changes are hard to notice overtime, but they are happening. Our babe took a before photo and one at her 3 weeks mark for her Shake It Baby program. Since thereâ€™s a before photo to compare to, you can see just how far sheâ€™s come in a super short period!
3. Set reminders on your phone – Weâ€™re talking about simpler things. Like reminders that go off every hour saying â€œDrink Upâ€ (..water, not wine). Or daily challenge, like going a day without coffee / go outside for 30 minutes. You basically set yourself up to accomplish a goal everyday and that feels pretty freaking good. And donâ€™t forget to set your reminder to drink your Flat Tummy Tea.
4. Tell-A-Babe – Because honestly ladies, some days youâ€™re just gonna wanna do nothing and you canâ€™t quite find that bit of motivation (no matter how hard you try). Chances are, the babe you partnered up with, is feelinâ€™ motivated. And sheâ€™s gonna drag you off your butt, and help you get sh*t done.
5. Treat yourself – Weâ€™re all about balance. So if you had a killer week or even a killer day, h*ll yeah you can grab a treat. Just donâ€™t undo alllll the hard work you just put in. And hey, you can always pair it with a glass of water so they basically cancel themselves out. Right? Whatever, we got Flat Tummy Cleanse for that anyways.
6. The secret weaponÂ – Because we like to treat ourselves on more occasions than we should… you know we gotta have our Shake It Baby shakes to kick start each week right. Nothingâ€™s more de-motivating than feeling like crap after the weekend, just because we had a few #whoops moments. So there ya have it, ladies. Six ways Flat Tummy HQ stays motivated, and you will too! Whatâ€™re you waiting for?! Grab a pen, grab a piece of paper and get going. 2018 is our damn year.
Discounts and Coupons for Flat Tummy Bundles
25% OFF RIGHT NOW
5-7 working days â€
2-3 weeks â€
USA – Priority Mail
1-3 working days â€
The rest of the world
1-4 weeks â€
â€ Shipping times are approximate. We ship worldwide (excluding United Kingdom, UAE, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar, Sudan and Syria). Prices in USD.
Important Product Information:
Results from consuming the products offered on the Site may vary from person to person. Please do not use the products available on the Site when pregnant or breast feeding. You should consult your doctor before using the products offered on the Site, or any dietary supplement. The statements on the Site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and the products offered on the Site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Beat The Bloat Bundle, Shake It Up Bundle – Strawberry, Shake It Up Bundle – Vanilla Pod, Shake It Up Bundle – Chocolate, Ultimate Flat Tummy Bundle – Vanilla Pod, Ultimate Flat Tummy Bundle – Strawberry, Ultimate Flat Tummy Bundle – Chocolate, Flat Tummy Essentials Bundle – Vanilla Pod, Flat Tummy Essentials Bundle – Strawberry, Flat Tummy Essentials Bundle – Chocolate