Flat Tummy Tea Infuser
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I wash it?
Hand wash only, babe. Use warm water and a gentle soap. Note: avoid putting it in the dishwasher.
Flat Tummy Shaker Bottle
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I wash it?
Itâ€™s super easy. Hand wash your shaker bottle in warm soapy water! Note: avoid putting it in the dishwasher.
Flat Tummy Sweat Towel
Package:Â Ultra Absorbent & Fast Drying
On a health kick? Donâ€™t let sweat slow you down. This fast-drying microfiber towel is super gentle on your skin, while being ultra absorbent & lightweight.
|Sweat Towel 80cm x 40cm
Carrying Case 19cm x 7cm x 6cm
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I wash it?
Super simple! Machine wash in cold water with similar colors and hang to dry. Thatâ€™s it! Note: do not bleach or iron
5 Ways To Start Your New Year Strong
1. Take a look back
Our babes here at HQ find it really helpful to take a look back at 2018 as a whole.
Feeling like you snacked a little too much on the weekends? Or skipped the gym just a few too many days? No sweat, babe! Our tip? Avoid the weekend snacking by bringing someÂ Appetite Suppressant Lollipops with you, or prepacking your Shake in your shaker bottle.
2. Set yourself realistic goals
Trust us – we get it, setting goals (and following through with them) is freaking hard. Itâ€™s super helpful to break your goal into smaller, more manageable, easier to achieve milestones. This way you can make a game plan and timeline for seeing results! AND you get to celebrate each win, no matter how small!
3. Lean on your bestie
There is no better way to get that tummy back to flat and stay on track then to spend time with your bestie for some motivation, encouragement (and healthy competition). We all have those days when we just want to veg and skip the workoutâ€¦ but your bestie will definitely give you the push you need to keep going! Cheer each other along the whole wayâ€¦ because if sheâ€™s killing it – you are too!
4. Sleep is for theÂ weakÂ strong
Seriously, one of the most important things to do to start your day off strong is to get enough sleep! Getting 7 – 9 hours will help keep you energized and focused. And, we know when you are feeling recharged you will totally crush your workout! Plus, donâ€™t forget your Flat Tummy Cleanse – it will help you detox and reduce bloat!
5. Put yourself first
Be a little selfish, youâ€™re worth it! It can be so easy to focus on everyone else and forget to get that workout in (or forget your Flat Tummy Shake for lunch). Make sure you put yourself at the top of the list and make yourself a priority!
These are just a few ways you can start 2019 off strong. Of course, every babe is different so just be sure to stick to what’s important to you! Oh, and donâ€™t forget yourÂ Flat Tummy EssentialsÂ to help keep you on track!
Long Weekend Recovery Tips
So you waited for what felt like forever, for the long weekend celebrations to have a much needed break. The weekend comes to an end and youâ€™re left with some fun memories and a totally blaaaah feeling to start the week. Weâ€™ve all been thereâ€¦ you fell off track just a little bit (OK or maybe a lot). But youâ€™re in luck, because we went ahead and did some research for quick, easy fixes to recover from the long weekend – hereâ€™s 4 things you can try!
1. Detox your system – Maybe you wish you hadnâ€™t had those last few drinks and youâ€™re not totally feeling 100%? It happens. Start a Flat Tummy Tea program! The Activate and Cleanse tea will help you cleanse your system, support metabolism and reduce bloat AKA ditch that blaaah feeling! Grab your Flat Tummy Tea Infuser and bring your Activate Tea with you when youâ€™re on the go – no excuses!
2. Rehydrate – (We mean with water!) Drink a glass of warm water with lemon first thing in the morning – itâ€™s a great way to settle your tummy and get rid of lingering dehydration. Be sure to keep a bottle nearby for the day, so itâ€™s always within reach.
3. Exercise – As much as you donâ€™t want to. Itâ€™s a freakinâ€™ huge help to get moving and get in some exercise! Even a brisk walk outside with a friend is better than nothing! Sunlight and fresh air are great hangover helpers.
4. Update your playlist – Nothing helps your workout and motivation to get moving more than a fresh new playlist. Take 20 minutes, grab some new jams and get going.
These might seem like really straight forward ideas, but sometimes youâ€™ve got to get back to the basics to get on track.
Yep, You Got This
(even when youâ€™re hungover).
Yep, you got this but letâ€™s be real, the next morning… our bodies donâ€™t bounce back, and our headaches donâ€™t go away, quite as easy as they did when we were younger. And because we know weâ€™re not the only babes that struggle to get up and get anything done the next day, weâ€™ve decided to put together some of our favorite tips and tricks to help get prepped for your workoutâ€¦ even with your hungover. Because whether you wanna believe it or not, sweating out those toxins from the night before is actually going to make you feel better.
1) Get Hydrated – Girl, trust us. You need to be getting water, (and lots of it) back into your system way before you even think about leaving the house. When you drink, your kidneys donâ€™t absorb water like they normally would so it heads straight to your bladder. Drinking water the next morning is basically a necessity and can help you restore nutrients. Once youâ€™ve loaded up on the H2O, itâ€™s time to get your Activate tea brewing. Itâ€™s packed with ingredients like green tea and peppermint tea which are designed to settle your tummy and give you that extra kick of energy that we both know you definitely need.
2) Get The Good StuffÂ – Yes, we are talking about food. But no, we are not talking about going to McDonald’s and smashing down a bacon and egg McMuffin meal. We know you think you want it, but the reality is, it will probably make you feel worse. You have got to be smart when it comes to what you put in your body when youâ€™re hungover, and even smarter when you are getting ready to work out. The trick is to stick to foods that are high in protein or high in carbohydrates. Or if youâ€™re feeling adventurous, both. Things like eggs, porridge, muesli, rye bread and bananas are all good options and can help you reduce that nausea feeling. Pair it along with your Flat Tummy Tea Activate and youâ€™re one step closer to being good to go!
3) Get It Right – Letâ€™s be real, babes. This is not the day to try and smash your 10 minute time, or step up your weight game. You do have to give yourself a break and take it easy. Itâ€™s more about just getting your body moving thatâ€™s the most important thing. Alternating between a walk or a light jog on the treadmill and lifting some light weights is where itâ€™s at. Aim for about 20-30 minutes and then give yourself a freaking big high five. So there you have it, babes. And like always, weâ€™ve got your back. Itâ€™s about feeling freaking good as well as looking it. And trust us, when it comes to sweating out that hangoverâ€¦ youâ€™ll be feeling better for it. Trust us.
Get Your App On & Get The Most Out Of Your Day!
Itâ€™s undeniable, we are busy. Our day to day lives are filled with appointments, work, friends, family, deciding what to wear, add to that technology and social media, and weâ€™re alwaysâ€¦ hang on, just let me check my Instagram.
At Flat Tummy, we love encouraging you all to be motivated, dedicated and passionate about your health and well being. It is important to take some of that girl power to focus on aspects in life such as confidence, self esteem and overall happiness. 🙂
Balanced is an app we found which allows users to make time for the small things in life that matter. Its a great way to improve your lifestyle by taking your time in doing things such as drinking your Flat Tummy Tea to beat that unwanted bloated tummy, or by setting yourself goals and going out of your comfort zone to achieve them. It also provides rewards for accomplishing the activities you chose. It is a motivational, confidence boosting, and fun app which helps you integrate good habits and keep you driven and focused on what’s most important in your life. We just loved the idea of using this app and thought you might too!
6 Ways To Stay Motivated
If you think youâ€™re getting out of your New Tummy resolution after two-weeks, think again, babe. We know some of you need a bit more motivation. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™re hitting you up with our six ways to stay motivated!
1. Write down your goal(s) – Before you start anything, what is it you want to accomplish? Whatâ€™re the 3 things motivating you to make this your goal? Once youâ€™ve thought of those, you can make a plan for how youâ€™re going to get there. Youâ€™ll be able to look at these when youâ€™re having an off day, and remind yourself exactly why youâ€™re doing this.
2. Take before photos – Nobody else has to see these except you and trust us, they can be very motivating! Small changes are hard to notice overtime, but they are happening. Our babe took a before photo and one at her 3 weeks mark for her Shake It Baby program. Since thereâ€™s a before photo to compare to, you can see just how far sheâ€™s come in a super short period!
3. Set reminders on your phone – Weâ€™re talking about simpler things. Like reminders that go off every hour saying â€œDrink Upâ€ (..water, not wine). Or daily challenge, like going a day without coffee / go outside for 30 minutes. You basically set yourself up to accomplish a goal everyday and that feels pretty freaking good. And donâ€™t forget to set your reminder to drink your Flat Tummy Tea.
4. Tell-A-Babe – Because honestly ladies, some days youâ€™re just gonna wanna do nothing and you canâ€™t quite find that bit of motivation (no matter how hard you try). Chances are, the babe you partnered up with, is feelinâ€™ motivated. And sheâ€™s gonna drag you off your butt, and help you get sh*t done.
5. Treat yourself – Weâ€™re all about balance. So if you had a killer week or even a killer day, h*ll yeah you can grab a treat. Just donâ€™t undo alllll the hard work you just put in. And hey, you can always pair it with a glass of water so they basically cancel themselves out. Right? Whatever, we got Flat Tummy Cleanse for that anyways.
6. The secret weaponÂ – Because we like to treat ourselves on more occasions than we should… you know we gotta have our Shake It Baby shakes to kick start each week right. Nothingâ€™s more de-motivating than feeling like crap after the weekend, just because we had a few #whoops moments. So there ya have it, ladies. Six ways Flat Tummy HQ stays motivated, and you will too! Whatâ€™re you waiting for?! Grab a pen, grab a piece of paper and get going. 2018 is our damn year.
Discounts and Coupons for Flat Tummy Accessories
25% OFF RIGHT NOW
|USA||5-7 working days â€||$4.95|
|USA Islands||2-3 weeks â€||$4.95|
|USA – Priority Mail||1-3 working days â€||$9.95|
|The rest of the world||1-4 weeks â€||$14.95|
â€ Shipping times are approximate. We ship worldwide (excluding United Kingdom, UAE, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar, Sudan and Syria). Prices in USD.
Important Product Information:
Results from consuming the products offered on the Site may vary from person to person. Please do not use the products available on the Site when pregnant or breast feeding. You should consult your doctor before using the products offered on the Site, or any dietary supplement. The statements on the Site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and the products offered on the Site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.